SAP ERP Review

Top rated ERP, but not very user friendly and tech support is lacking.

Valuable Features:

SAP ERP provides business efficiency to the basic business functions of finance, inventory, production, customer service, sales all in one database. Is designed for middle and large size companies. The database can be designed for specific industries, and there is the ability to choose features specific to your companies needs. There is an allowance for multiple company databases to be combined into one, which can reduce company costs, and reduce data redundancy. SAP ERP is top rated in functionality compared to other ERP systems that we also evaluated.

Room for Improvement:

The price of SAP ERP is greater than other companies with the equivalent product. Technical support is not as efficient as our company would like. It is very difficult to know when upgrades or patches are available. SAP ERP is not as user friendly for new computer users.
2 visitors found this review helpful
1 Comment
Senior System Analyst at a energy/utilities company with 1,001-5,000 employeesReal User

I would agree that SAP is top rated ERP solution and I would also agree that for some users it is not user freindly. System Tailoring is importent factor which can make the system user friendly. There is lot of improvement is required (as far as my access is concerned) in doucmentation. Every transaction produce new document. It is ok if it is at backend but frontend it is not helpful. The return processes can be improved much.

07 May 15