SAP ERP Review

It provides one overview of the capacity planning but it needs to incorporate more S/4HANA features

What is our primary use case?

It's for production planning, logistics, supply chain, and tasks. It is operations oriented with logistics planning and material creation.

Our company has been using the product for over ten years now.

What is most valuable?

The capacity planning, which is useful to see what has been planned and the time that is needed. It is also easy to shift plans or production planning. It provides one overview.

What needs improvement?

It needs to incorporate the new features from the SAP S/4HANA release, such as, utilizing data processes, which is quite nice. Also, SAP S/4HANA has a good visualization feature that should be added to this product.

The stability has been quite good. Since I have been working with it, there hasn't been much downtime. Most of the time, there has not been problems.

What other advice do I have?

Check what features you need, which features the solution solves, and look at features are already in the product.

When selecting a vendor, look at the pricing, as well as the support and their knowledge.

1 visitor found this review helpful