Studio Creatio Review

An easy-to-use BPM and low-code platform with proactive technical support

What is our primary use case?

We use it for all customer stories. We usually use it for our sales processes and marketing campaigns.

How has it helped my organization?

We have integrated it with Beesender, which is a Creatio marketplace application to integrate with social networks. It enables chats for contacting the customers by using any social network they prefer. It can also integrate an automated bot to specific procedures, such as registering for an event.

What is most valuable?

The low-code tools and business process management that Creatio provides are useful for our internal processes. It is also very easy to use.

In this time of COVID, it is very important that all such solutions improve omnichannel communications and omnichannel marketing. Companies need to communicate with customers by using not just the phone number and email but also by using social networks. All companies today need artificial intelligence, machine learning, the internet of things, and social communication.

What needs improvement?

I can have several types of contacts, customers, employees, partners, and so on, and I would like to have a different view for each type of contact in the list view. Currently, there is no way to configure this. This is something I would like Creatio to improve.

I have been using this solution since 2015/16. But I had my first relation with Creatio, Bpm'online on those days, in 2011, when the solution was Client/Server, I work in a couple of projects in this year, one of them integrating with SAP/ERP.

In general, it is very stable. However, sometimes, we have some issues with communication performance, which is bad, but due to our Internet. It could be because we are in Chile, and Creatio is on some Amazon site in the United States. It is not a common issue.

It is very scalable. Our clients are medium and large companies in the Chilean market. The Chilean market is not the same as the United State market. A medium company in Chile has 20 to 30 Creatio users. A large company has 100 or 200 users.

We are always working to include more users for our customers by bringing in new functionalities or delivering some specific implementations. For example, for customers working with properties, we start with sales processes, and they, later on, include legal users because they need to approve or review the contracts and so on. In this way, we get more users on Creatio for customers.

I am very happy with their support. They are very proactive, and their academy and documentation are also very good.

Sometimes we have some problems because I have no certified developer at this time, and it can get difficult to take the support of development because we have no one certified.

It is very easy because I have been working with Creatio for many years. For me, it is not difficult to implement. It is very transparent and easy to implement. The deployment took less than three months.

What other advice do I have?

We recommend this solution to all our customers because of its functionalities and potential. It is not just for solving some CRM issues. You can also develop whatever you want by using the framework of Creatio. All companies need to develop some specific applications based on the needs of their business, and with Creatio, they can very easily integrate these implementations with their back-office products. I developed some specific applications for some customers by using this solution. It is a very good solution for every customer.

I would rate Studio Creatio a nine out of ten. Creatio is continuously improving the code and delivering new functionalities. I am very happy with all the functionalities of Creatio.

Amazon Web Services (AWS)

7.16.4
**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Integration Partner
Find out what your peers are saying about Creatio, Camunda, Bizagi and others in Business Process Management. Updated: May 2021.
511,307 professionals have used our research since 2012.