Trend Micro Apex One Review

Easy to set up, good technical support, and the protection is always up to date

What is our primary use case?

We are a solution provider and Trend Micro Apex One is one of the products that we implement for our customers. It is used for endpoint security.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are the vulnerability protection and virtual patching.

This solution scans for vulnerabilities that can originate from anywhere around the world.

This is a product that is always up to date.

Integration with third-party products is supported.

What needs improvement?

The reports are not eye-catching from the customer's point of view, which is something that should be improved.

We have been working with Apex One for three years.

We have had no complaints from our customers about stability.

Our customers are satisfied with the scalability of Apex One.

The support provided by Trend Micro is very good. We have had no issues with them.

We have worked with Carbon Black and their solutions do not compare with Trend Micro.

The initial setup is straightforward. The length of time required for deployment depends on the customer's environment and what other products they have. The average time to deploy Apex One is about two and a half months, which includes integration, client setup, and other things.

Our clients generally do not have to do any maintenance because everything is updated through the Trend Micro Smart Protection Server.

What other advice do I have?

This is definitely a product that I recommend. That said, there is no product on the market that is 100%.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

Hybrid Cloud