Trend Micro Apex One Review

Good antivirus support and reasonably-priced, but the reporting should be improved

What is our primary use case?

We use this product as our antivirus solution.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the antivirus. We don't use any of the other features.

What needs improvement?

For Trend Micro in general, I would like to see better technical responses.

We had a few issues with the former product (Office Scan - this is not an EDR product). We did not get any useful answer from technical support. As a conesquence, there is room for improvement as it comes to our future use of Apex One - let's see how this will evolve.

We are currently testing Apex One, formerly known as OfficeScan which we had been using during the last 6 years.

This is a stable product.

Apex One is scalable.

From what I can tell, the technical support is non-existent. I sent questions about search behavior a couple of times and didn't get any answer.

I have worked with Kaspersky in the past. The setup is very different from what we have now and it is difficult to compare, but I think that Kaspersky is a better product.

In the Kaspersky deployment, the company had a lot of sites and edge-caching was needed to distribute videos.

The deployment took place before I joined the company.

The price is reasonable.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution a six out of ten.

More Trend Micro Apex One reviews from users