Trend Micro Apex One Review

A strong security product for endpoint protection with good stability, good security capabilities, and good support

What is our primary use case?

It is mainly used for endpoint security. It can be deployed on-premises or on the cloud, so it is a fairly hybrid product.

What is most valuable?

It is very stable. It also has good security capabilities. It is a strong security product for endpoint protection.

What needs improvement?

It would be great it can support endpoint encryption.

I have been using this solution for two years.

It is very stable.

We are securing more than 15,000 endpoints with this solution.

Their technical support is okay. They have a good support mechanism.

We have replaced Symantec and McAfee with Trend Micro Apex One.

Its installation has medium complexity. It is not very difficult, but it is also not that easy. It is an endpoint product, and the installation also depends on the number of users. The maximum number of individual deployments that we have done was about 8,000 users. We had around five engineers who worked for around three months for the entire deployment.

It has a per-user license.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution. I would rate Trend Micro Apex One a nine out of ten.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Distributor
More Trend Micro Apex One reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about Trend Micro Apex One. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
522,946 professionals have used our research since 2012.