Trend Micro Apex One Review

Excellent and efficient end point security for enterprise companies

What is our primary use case?

I've installed this product for clients numerous times. Each situation is different but usually it's for companies with a minimum of 50 users. One client had 200 users of Apex One, another 500 and I also had a larger client with 1,500 users. It's an enterprise license. I'm a pre-sales and implementation engineer and our company is the Apex One local partner in India.

What is most valuable?

I think this is the best solution in the category of endpoint protection, it's really excellent. It's better than McAfee.

What needs improvement?

I think there could be improvement in a couple of areas, particularly with technical support and making the solution more user friendly. They could channel their video more efficiently and develop a root functionality solution control across all functions.

I've been working with this solution for two years.

It's a stable solution, no problems.

This solution is very scalable, it's great.

In general the technical support is very good, although lately I've been less satisfied with the local support here in India.

Initial setup is straightforward, it takes a day. Deployment requires between two and five people depending on the size of the company.

What other advice do I have?

I think Apex One is a very good product for end-users. Some of the features you get here are also available in Symantec which is a better package, but Apex One is a better end solution. Symantec and McAfee both have good solutions but Apex One and Symantec are the best for end point security. For singular implementation, Apex One management is great for application control and deactivation.

I would rate this solution a 10 out of 10.

More Trend Micro Apex One reviews from users