Veeam Backup & Replication Review

Using Veeam Cloud Connect you can backup and restore to and from the cloud.

Valuable Features

The usability in general, support and knowledge documentation. I also find the training, and webinars useful. Apart from this, it also has specific features that are useful such as easy restore functionalities, instant file-level recovery, integration with multiple storage vendors, and explorer for Exchange amongst others. Also, its replication is very simple and reliable, as well as the synthetic full backup.

Lastly, Veeam Cloud Connect is another valuable feature. This allows you to backup and restore securely to and from the cloud. All you need to do is choose your cloud provider and it integrates into your systems.

Improvements to My Organization

It's affordability, ease of use, and reliability has allowed us to save both man-hours and money.

Room for Improvement

It needs to be able to integrate with more storage vendors, especially IBM and Dell.

Use of Solution

I've been using it for almost four years.

We have had no issues with the deployment.

There have been no performance issues.

It's been able to scale for our needs.

7 to 8/10

Very straightforward but knowledge is a must, especially if you have complex scenarios and if you want correct responses and performance.

Implementation Team

In-house implementation, we have a lot of skilled personel. Knowledge about the product and about backup theory in general is a must.

Other Advice

Try it! You can test it before buy it, almost without effort and you probably will forget a lot of other vendor solutions.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Partners