Microsoft Azure DevOps Overview
What is Microsoft Azure DevOps?
Azure DevOps Services is a cloud service for collaborating on code development. It provides an integrated set of features that you access through your web browser or IDE client, including the following:
- Git repositories for source control of your code.
- Build and release management to support continuous integration and delivery of your apps.
- Agile tools to support planning and tracking your work, code defects, and issues using Kanban and Scrum methods.
- A variety of tools to test your apps, including manual/exploratory testing, load testing, and continuous testing.
- Highly customizable dashboards for sharing progress and trends.
- Built-in wiki for sharing information with your team.
Microsoft Azure DevOps is also known as Azure DevOps, VSTS, Visual Studio Team Services, MS Azure DevOps, MS Azure DevOps, MS Azure DevOps.
Microsoft Azure DevOps Buyer's Guide
Download the Microsoft Azure DevOps Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: July 2021
Microsoft Azure DevOps Customers
Alaska Airlines, Iberia Airlines, Columbia, Skype
Microsoft Azure DevOps Video
What users are saying about Microsoft Azure DevOps pricing:
- "It is the least expensive product in this class."
- "I don't know what we pay, but I do know what I've seen online. If we switched to JIRA, we will basically have to double our costs because we still have to pay for the DevOps licensing. We're probably spending $100 a month on it. It has only standard licensing fees."
- "As a Microsoft Partner, you get a discount on the pricing. Licensing costs are around $80 a month for DevOps, but for Azure, it is about $200 a month."
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft Azure DevOps. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,431 professionals have used our research since 2012.
See 46 more Microsoft Azure DevOps Reviews