HubSpot Marketing Hub Review

Easy to use, good reporting, and it supports sending email from the interface

What is our primary use case?

I use HubSpot for lead management, funnel management, and marketing.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are the reports, overall usability, and ease of use.

Being able to send emails from within it, and the email campaigns are good features.

It is very flexible.

What needs improvement?

When using this product, improvements often have to be made at the corporate level, such as improving their overall best practices. The reason for this is the flexibility that the solution provides. For example, when different people are talking about a certain sales stage, there should be certain qualifications. One person might refer to a deal at the commit stage, whereas another one considers it to be at the qualification stage.

Although the interface is good, it is not very intuitive. I usually have to go to the admin to look for help with certain functions. The search and questions aren't as intuitive as I would expect from a platform like this. However, it may just be me getting up to speed with it.

I have been using HubSpot Marketing Hub since I joined this company, several months ago.

Stability-wise, this is a good product.

As far as I know, the scalability is good. We have perhaps 30 users in the company.

I have not been in touch with technical support.

I have used Salesforce for close to 20 years, and it's fairly similar, but there are some little idiosyncrasies that differentiate them.

What other advice do I have?

My advice for anybody who is implementing HubSpot is to have corporate best practices defined, or at least evolving in parallel with the implementation and bringing on new users. You want to make sure that everyone is using it the same way.

More HubSpot Marketing Hub reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about HubSpot, Salesforce, SAP and others in Marketing Automation. Updated: June 2021.
521,189 professionals have used our research since 2012.