HubSpot Marketing Hub Review
Ease of editing and creating templates after initial development with the Design Manager
What is our primary use case?
- Helping to create client websites
- Adding content
- Minor template tweaks
- Custom website and landing pages
How has it helped my organization?
- Overall speed and ease of use.
- Sandbox environment allows for real-time examples to test and share with clients on the environment.
- It allows us to shine with a deep understanding of the platform.
What is most valuable?
- Sandbox environment: Provides a great way to test new templates and create content in the environment, then share it with the client for real-time evaluation.
- Great file manager: Easy to work with, edit images, and organize files.
- Design Manager: Ease of editing and creating templates after initial development.
- HubDB: Great for modules, tables, resources and beautiful dynamic pages
What needs improvement?
HubSpot is constantly working to improve and innovate. A downside to this is that sometimes it can be disorienting when they put out a new release/beta test without informing us. It can be a bit disorienting to have to figure out how to access and adjust things in a new layout unexpectedly.
For how long have I used the solution?
One to three years.
How is customer service and technical support?
Customer support is helpful and responsive.
**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Partnership.
Last updated: Oct 17 2018
More HubSpot Marketing Hub reviews from users