Oracle Taleo Review

Fair pricing, good cloud options, and helpful technical support

What is our primary use case?

Our company typically uses Taleo at its human resource core. I use their PeopleSoft and use functions from other tools as well - such as Workday. Generally, I really rely on PeopleSoft.

What is most valuable?

The solution offers good benefits for administrators.

The solution allows for various options using the cloud. It can store data easier and you can access it at any time.

What needs improvement?

It's hard to share access with other people right now. If you try it will not work. They should do something that improves the ability to share everything.

It would be ideal if we could integrate the solution with Olympia. It would be helpful if we could add another support desk for an IT person. It would be great if the product was more interdisciplinary and could include IT.

I've been using the solution for three years.

The solution is pretty stable. Any bugs are generally dealt with quickly. It's a pretty reliable solution.

We haven't had issues with the scalability. We're on the enterprise edition and it seems to meet our needs.

I've been in touch with technical support in the past. They've been good. We haven't had any issues with the level of help we receive. We're satisfied with the level of service they provide.

I also use Workday and find it to be a much better product. I'd choose it over Taleo if I had to.

I don't have any insights into the initial setup. I'm unsure as to if it was straightforward or complex.

The pricing is reasonable. We have the enterprise edition for our company, and it's fairly priced.

What other advice do I have?

We're just customers and end-users. We don't have a business relationship with the company.

I actually prefer a different product, Workday. I would recommend that instead of Taleo.

That said, on a scale from one to ten, I'd still rate Taleo at a nine.

More Oracle Taleo reviews from users
...who compared it with Workday
Find out what your peers are saying about Oracle, Workday, IBM and others in Benefits Administration. Updated: February 2021.
463,678 professionals have used our research since 2012.