Ramco HCM Review

With Mail It, we can do our transactions through email-based requests.

What is most valuable?

Ramco HCM has these main features, which they call Mail It, Thumb It, Hub It, and Bot It:

• Mail It: We can do our transactions through simple email-based requests.
  • Thumb It: HCM Apps that can be completed by following the thumb’s natural, sweeping arc.
  • Hub It: Consolidate multiple screens into one powerful user experience.
  • Bot It: Do your transactions using chat with a bot that is assigned to your company. (Bots.ramco.com)

What needs improvement?

I would like to see the flexibility to create reports suitable to the company because the standard reports from Ramco are so conservative. People usually will do modifications and it takes quite a lot of man-days just to create a report.

I have used it for around 6-7 months.

We have not yet encountered any stability issues.

We have not yet encountered any scalability issues.

Technical support is 6.5 out of 10.

We previously were using several different Oracle solutions, and it didn’t work effectively.

If the implementation is without modification for any of the modules, it’s really simple using their QiK tool; the implementation takes around 2-3 months to go live.

For pricing, they count based on your user admin, ESS (MSS) without payroll, or ESS (MSS) with payroll.

Before choosing this product, we did not evaluate other options.

What other advice do I have?

The information about your company data, workflow, all of it must come out with details.