Wrike Review
With Wrike we’re able to keep projects on track because everything is super visible & updates are handled in “real time"

Valuable Features

The ability to assign a task or project to someone (or reassign to someone else), get updates from them in real time and keep everything about a task or project in one place.

Improvements to My Organization

It enables us to keep everyone focused on getting the most important work done. With Wrike we’re able to keep task and projects on track because everything is super visible (and there are very granular controls over who sees what in Wrike), updates or questions are able to be handled in “real time” due to the way Wrike captures update data and when tasks or projects run late everyone involved can see it and adjust accordingly.

Room for Improvement

The Wrike team has improved everything I thought that needed improvement already! The product has come a long way in the three years we’ve been using it.

Use of Solution

I have been using the solution for three years.

No, zero.

No, zero.

No, we’re already up to almost 100 users.

Customer Service: A+ for customer service.Technical Support: A+ for technical support.

Setup was simple. Since it’s a SaaS model, very easy.

Implementation Team

We implemented in-house.

ROI

Our ROI is at least 10X.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

It’s a subscription pricing model so we only pay the subscription fee and have never encountered any overage charges.

Other Solutions Considered

I looked at probably 20-30 other options. I don’t recall the ones I looked at since it was three years ago.

Other Advice

Get a free trial and give it a test drive.