Wrike Review
Has enforced time and task management within our organization and allowed our department to juggle all tasks and projects.

Valuable Features

Every feature in Wrike adds a value to the way we work in our organization. I wouldn't pick a feature by itself as all its features create a solid ground for a solid solution.

Improvements to My Organization

It has enforced time and task management which made our projects smoother and allowed our department to juggle all types of tasks and projects.

Room for Improvement

I see the product as a perfect match to our needs, but I hope that Wrike will introduce a full fledged incident management system within the same platform.

Use of Solution

I have been using this solution for 2 years now.

Deployment was smooth with the help of the Wrike support team.

Not at all.

No, Wrike is perfect to our needs and I believe that Wrike's team has great potential to introduce more into their product.

10/10

10/10

Yes I did previously use a different solution, I switched because it wasn't as friendly as Wrike.

ROI

All I can elaborate on here is that we were able to close more projects than expected and save the company thousands of dollars.

Other Solutions Considered

We evaluated Project Place.

1 visitor found this review helpful