What is most valuable?
- A simple and easy to use UI
- Task Creation, as tasks can be created very easily in Wrike & they are very easy to manage
- It's easy to tag people within the tasks
- It's availabile on all popular platforms like iOS & Android
- Add-ons are available for Outlook & Chrome are making the work easier
How has it helped my organization?
It has enhanced the productivity of the employees & now the projects are delivered on time.
What needs improvement?
There's always a room for improvement for any product, and they need to include support for re-occurring tasks.
For how long have I used the solution?
I've used it for six months.
What was my experience with deployment of the solution?
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
How are customer service and technical support?
Which solution did I use previously and why did I switch?
I previously used Intervals.
Which other solutions did I evaluate?
Wrike is the best project management tool I have used so far. We have tested various PM tools, and were using Intervals for the last 2 years but then I got to know about Wrike. The experience of using it was great.
Disclosure: I am a real user, and this review is based on my own experience and opinions.
Oct 21 2015