ADP Workforce Now Review

There's no mobile-friendly version of the Benefits module.

What is most valuable?

• Payroll

How has it helped my organization?

The product allows for accurate, consistent payrolls.

What needs improvement?

Benefits, Recruitment (Applications and Requisitions): The whole module is glitchy and there's no mobile-friendly version.

Talent Management is underdeveloped in the system. We do not have 9- or 4-boxes, along with talent profiles.

Data Management is an issue, as there is no true position control.

Also, there are no imports for some data fields.

Support leaves a lot to be desired.

Lots of dual entry when using WFN with enterprise eTIME (premise).

The message center is not useful at all.

I have used this product for two years.

The product has glitches, and seems sensitive to what web browser one is using and cookie settings.

We encountered scalability issues: Some of the embedded audit tools (especially in the ACA module) do not have an ability to export data. This prevents end users from making large-scale changes. Imports are also based on company codes, which causes multiple loads.

Technical support is 2/10.

I was not around for the initial setup. But migrating from 2.01 to the current version back in 2015 was straightforward, provided that your company has an internal resource who understands the data fields.

I am not involved with the invoicing and do not have a frame of reference here. The invoices are hard to read at times and are hard to validate.

I was not involved with the selection of the product.