ADP Workforce Now Review
Clean with an easy interface that is simple to maneuver around

What is most valuable?

It is SaaS based, and requires very little IT support. Upgrades happen automatically and with minimal issues on the HR/Payroll side. The product is intuitive and simple to set up and maintain. ADP has devoted significant R&D resources to providing a better product now and in the future. The mobile product also is very good.

How has it helped my organization?

We have been on ADP so long, we do not have any other point of reference.

What needs improvement?

The workflow is a bit weak. The admin security is not intuitive or seamless as other parts of the tool.

Two years.

No issues.

No, but it is designed for small to mid-sized companies. It might be an issue for a bigger companies.

The technical support is good and responsive.

No, we did not previously use a different solution.

Yes, it can be straightforward depending upon the scope. The less functionality with simpler processes, the faster it goes.

Like all contracts, ask questions if you do not understand something. Walk through scenarios around service and terminating the contract that need to be included. Do not take people’s word for things (sales people are not your friends when signing contracts).

We were upgraded from an ADP product, so no evaluation was necessary.

What other advice do I have?

Validate, validate, validate. Make sure everything comes over the way you want. For small to mid-sized companies, Workforce Now is one of the better products on the market. Clean with an easy interface that is simple to maneuver around. It is stable and will continue to improve into the future. Unlike other ADP products, this one stands head and shoulders above other solutions.