Bizagi Review
Bizagi is way more intuitive than BonitaSoft.

I’ve used Bizagi Modeler and Bizagi Studio for two years now. Prior to working with Bizagi, I trialed BonitaSoft, but it wasn’t as intuitive as Bizagi.

Bizagi’s most valuable features are the well-defined workflow functionality, the intuitive form design, and the simple interface. The product has improved the company’s productivity by allowing us to quickly and fully automate repetitive processes, making them more trackable.

As with any BPM platform, there is room for some enhancements, specifically to include more controls in the form design, simplify the manual deployment, offer more out-of-box connectors to other systems and improve stability.

I have to say that that the level of customer service and technical support at Bizagi is excellent and very responsive. In addition, the initial setup was very easy – we implemented the solution with our in-house team.

I would tell others considering switching to Bizagi that it is definitely a solution worth using. Just make sure that you’ve done extensive planning of the process structures – the database model as well as the form design, interface, and business rules, not just when using Bizagi but as a BPM best practice.

Free Report