Bizagi Overview

Bizagi is the #1 ranked solution in our list of top Process Automation tools. It is most often compared to Visio: Bizagi vs Visio

What is Bizagi?

Bizagi is a global leader in digital process automation software. The Digital Business Platform from Bizagi delivers rapid process automation across the enterprise. The platform wraps around existing IT systems, giving organizations the immediate business agility and process orchestration required to compete in the digital economy. We help ignite the digital transformation programs of more than 500 enterprise customers across 50 countries across the globe, assisted by an international network of partners and a global community of over 500,000 process pioneers.

Bizagi has successfully delivered some of the most demanding process automation and digital transformation projects in the world, working with global brands like GE, adidas, Mars and Audi, among many others. Bizagi offers an incredibly robust and proven solution, capable of integrating seamlessly with existing enterprise assets and systems, including SAP and SharePoint.

Bizagi Buyer's Guide

Download the Bizagi Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: February 2021

Bizagi Customers

adidas Group, GE Capital, Mars, Audi, Santander, Telefonica, BNP Paribas, Air France & many more - 500+ customer globally.

Bizagi Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Bizagi pricing:
  • "It is only necessary to pay for licenses when ready to deploy applications to production."
  • "I think that its price is reasonable."

Bizagi Reviews

Per Beremark
Process Methodology Specialist at a retailer with 10,001+ employees
Sep 27, 2020
Great user interface, offers a free version, and has pretty good technical support

• "The solution offers a free version of their product."
  • "When you start working with information modeling, et cetera, here is no really good solution for the data modeling and information modeling."

What other advice do I have?

We're customers of Bizagi. We don't have a business relationship with them. We are using both the free and enterprise versions of the solution. We using the free version to work with modeling and draping our basic business processes. We're also continuing into the enterprise version, to simulate and to build documentation on HTML, SharePoint, et cetera. Then, in a few cases, we're also working with the automation. I'm not doing that myself. I'm the part that is on the front-end of the journey for the processes. So we using it for our poses landscape basically, initially. We continue using theā€¦
EhsanMohammadi
Managing Director at Rasha
Oct 15, 2019
Enhances the development process and is a comfortable environment for users

What is our primary use case?

Our primary need and use for this solution is in designing sales, order handling and support processes for BPM.

• "The product has a comfortable GUI and a good environment for users."
  • "It needs some better notation functionality."

What other advice do I have?

On a scale from one to ten, with one being the worst and ten being the best, I would rate this as an eight. I think it is a good product but I am not so much of an expert having used it for only a short time. There may be features it is missing that I don't even know if I want or need, and yet that other products and solutions may already have those features.
Learn what your peers think about Bizagi. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: February 2021.
464,594 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Marcos Aires
Health Management Analyst at a educational organization with 5,001-10,000 employees
Jan 24, 2021
User friendly and simple to use solution

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case for Bizagi is about full automation. It's about the discovering process, modeling business processes, and training the people. It's at a very low stage of maturity. It's very early, it's in the beginning of this. In our business space we are just researching, so everything is local.

• "Bizagi is simple. It's simple to learn."
  • "For the small business, this is very bad because it is still fragmented. The licensing policy should be more flexible and small company oriented. In micro-small companies, there should only be one or two. That's not the problem. Maybe it is too flexible, there are so many pieces that you need to put together. When you have a small business, it can be a little complicated, not so easy."

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend people to test other tools. You need to compare these tools to Bizagi. On a scale of one to ten, I would give Bizagi an eight because it's simple. It's simple to implement. It's not perfect because of the cost aspect.
Neil Simpson
Founder/Principal at InnoVelocity
Sep 28, 2020
We moved our clients from Intalio BPMS to Bizagi

What is our primary use case?

InnoVelocity is a leading independent specialist with Bizagi, with 11 expert consultants throughout the US having successfully delivered projects for 20+ customers over 5 years. InnoVelocity offers consulting packages ranging from short "kick start" and training engagements to long-term enterprise business transformation partnerships, and a full suite of services including Modeling/Analysis/Audit, RPA Implementation, BI/Analytics Implementation.

• "With the appropriate governance framework, properly trained business analysts can be empowered to design and build business solutions themselves."
  • "For very large projects and deployments, the automated "One Click" deployment wizard can sometimes take a long time to complete."
Marcos Vinicius Branquinho Xavier
Analysis and Monitoring Manager at a government with 51-200 employees
Nov 6, 2020
Free to use and stable with very straightforward usability

What is our primary use case?

I primarily used the solution to map the whole process of the organization. Over the last year, I used it a lot - about four hours each month.

• "The user interface is pretty good."
  • "The product used to have a simulation feature, which I had used quite often. However, it's since been discontinued. It might have originally been a paid feature. It would be nice if they could bring it back and offer it for free."

What other advice do I have?

We're just customers. We don't have a business relationship with Bizagi. I would recommend this product to anyone who is interested in mapping and doesn't have too much of a budget. It offers enough features to work well for most use cases. Overall I'd rate it nine out of ten. We've had a good experience using it.
reviewer1408044
Consultant at a recruiting/HR firm with 10,001+ employees
Feb 24, 2021
User friendly with quality options; very quick and easy to install

What is our primary use case?

My primary use case of this product is to draw processes. I don't deal with any of the automatization or other features. I'm a customer of Bizagi and I work at a consulting company in Spain.

• "Very user friendly and a professional solution."
  • "Difficult to export in formats other than PDF."

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution because it's easy to use and very quick to install. I rate this solution a nine out of 10.
Linda Namayanja
Supervisor Business Analysis-Process Management at a government with 1,001-5,000 employees
Mar 17, 2020
Excellent simulation capabilities with an easy setup and quick deployment

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for modeling.

• "The solution's simulation capabilities are the most valuable aspects."
  • "There could be more documentation."

What other advice do I have?

I'm not sure which version of the solution we are using, but I don't believe it is the most recent version. I believe it is version 2.7.02. We have ten users on the solution that strictly use it for modeling purposes. I'd advise other companies to understand what they want first and what the tool should do for them. That way, when they look at different options, they'll have a list of features to seek out. It will help them discover which product will work best for them. No one should rush out to buy any product. I'd rate the solution eight out of ten.
Hossein-Razavi
Consultant at avina
Nov 13, 2019
Has good modeling abilities and it's easy to teach to new users

What is our primary use case?

I use Bizagi for modeling my own processes as well as teaching others business process modeling. I teach business process modeling at workshops. I teach my students how they can use this solution to model their processes.

• "I find Bizagi so user friendly. I also think that its modeling abilities are great and it's easy to teach them to new users."
  • "I think that they could improve their update process. Some of the process mining techniques could be added to Bizagi. I think that they can improve their simulation abilities to include more elements of the BPMN."

What other advice do I have?

I would absolutely recommend Bizagi for many people. I would rate it as eight out of ten.
See 13 more Bizagi Reviews