Bizagi Overview

Bizagi is the #2 ranked solution in our list of top No-Code Development Platforms. It is most often compared to Visio: Bizagi vs Visio

What is Bizagi?

Bizagi is a global leader in digital process automation software. The Digital Business Platform from Bizagi delivers rapid process automation across the enterprise. The platform wraps around existing IT systems, giving organizations the immediate business agility and process orchestration required to compete in the digital economy. We help ignite the digital transformation programs of more than 500 enterprise customers across 50 countries across the globe, assisted by an international network of partners and a global community of over 500,000 process pioneers.

Bizagi has successfully delivered some of the most demanding process automation and digital transformation projects in the world, working with global brands like GE, adidas, Mars and Audi, among many others. Bizagi offers an incredibly robust and proven solution, capable of integrating seamlessly with existing enterprise assets and systems, including SAP and SharePoint.

Bizagi Buyer's Guide

Download the Bizagi Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: July 2021

Bizagi Customers

adidas Group, GE Capital, Mars, Audi, Santander, Telefonica, BNP Paribas, Air France & many more - 500+ customer globally.

Bizagi Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Bizagi pricing:
  • "It is only necessary to pay for licenses when ready to deploy applications to production."
  • "We didn't use the licensed versions where you could exactly go into automatization. However, we looked at the pricing in the beginning, and the only thing that I remember is that it was too expensive for the things we were using because our clients would also have to license the product. One client said that it was too expensive for the benefit they get out of it."

Per Beremark
Process Methodology Specialist at a retailer with 10,001+ employees
Great user interface, offers a free version, and has pretty good technical support

• "The solution offers a free version of their product."
  • "When you start working with information modeling, et cetera, here is no really good solution for the data modeling and information modeling."

What other advice do I have?

We're customers of Bizagi. We don't have a business relationship with them. We are using both the free and enterprise versions of the solution. We using the free version to work with modeling and draping our basic business processes. We're also continuing into the enterprise version, to simulate and to build documentation on HTML, SharePoint, et cetera. Then, in a few cases, we're also working with the automation. I'm not doing that myself. I'm the part that is on the front-end of the journey for the processes. So we using it for our poses landscape basically, initially. We continue using theā€¦
EM
Managing Director at Rasha
Enhances the development process and is a comfortable environment for users

What is our primary use case?

Our primary need and use for this solution is in designing sales, order handling and support processes for BPM.

• "The product has a comfortable GUI and a good environment for users."
  • "It needs some better notation functionality."

What other advice do I have?

On a scale from one to ten, with one being the worst and ten being the best, I would rate this as an eight. I think it is a good product but I am not so much of an expert having used it for only a short time. There may be features it is missing that I don't even know if I want or need, and yet that other products and solutions may already have those features.
Learn what your peers think about Bizagi. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,189 professionals have used our research since 2012.
MA
Health Management Analyst at a educational organization with 5,001-10,000 employees
User friendly and simple to use solution

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case for Bizagi is about full automation. It's about the discovering process, modeling business processes, and training the people. It's at a very low stage of maturity. It's very early, it's in the beginning of this. In our business space we are just researching, so everything is local.

• "Bizagi is simple. It's simple to learn."
  • "For the small business, this is very bad because it is still fragmented. The licensing policy should be more flexible and small company oriented. In micro-small companies, there should only be one or two. That's not the problem. Maybe it is too flexible, there are so many pieces that you need to put together. When you have a small business, it can be a little complicated, not so easy."

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend people to test other tools. You need to compare these tools to Bizagi. On a scale of one to ten, I would give Bizagi an eight because it's simple. It's simple to implement. It's not perfect because of the cost aspect.
Neil Simpson
Founder/Principal at InnoVelocity
Integrator
We moved our clients from Intalio BPMS to Bizagi

What is our primary use case?

InnoVelocity is a leading independent specialist with Bizagi, with 11 expert consultants throughout the US having successfully delivered projects for 20+ customers over 5 years. InnoVelocity offers consulting packages ranging from short "kick start" and training engagements to long-term enterprise business transformation partnerships, and a full suite of services including Modeling/Analysis/Audit, RPA Implementation, BI/Analytics Implementation.

• "With the appropriate governance framework, properly trained business analysts can be empowered to design and build business solutions themselves."
  • "For very large projects and deployments, the automated "One Click" deployment wizard can sometimes take a long time to complete."
Frank Dylla
Senior Berater at encoway
Good documentation capabilities and good balance between the effort and the result, but has performance issues with large processes and requires quite a bit of an effort to change things

What is our primary use case?

We used it for the modeling part and some testing functionalities. We didn't use the licensed versions where you could go into automatization. So, we're more or less on the modeling level. We have used different versions of this solution.

• "The documentation capabilities are very good. Very structured documents and process versions are valuable features, and being able to communicate that to our customers is also a very good feature. It has a good balance between the effort and the result. So, you don't need to be too detailed. You can document while you are modeling, which is a very good feature."
  • "Its performance needs to be improved. The main thing is that it is limited, especially in terms of the response times. When the processes become a bit large, it is very awkward to work with the Bizagi modeler. When you have already modeled but start to rearrange, it is quite a bit of an effort to change the stuff. When you rearrange lanes or have new structures, it goes rather squiggly up and down and so on, which could be improved. The visual outputs of the DIREPs of the process models are pixelated and have a bad image quality. It is a PNG or JPEG, and you cannot export it as a PDF. When you have rather large processes, you should be able to arrange them hierarchically. Currently, it is not supported. If you use sub-processes and inflate a process, suddenly the arrangement is totally different, and although you know the process, you have to look where is it now. You need a good understanding of the levels of your processes before you start in Bizagi. It can have automatic support for optimal presentation. In BPM, you should have it from the top left to the bottom right. However, in most cases, people don't know how they should arrange it. Therefore, it would be nice to have a suggestion system for different arrangements to be able to better present the process."

What other advice do I have?

I would advise others to not make the processes too large because of the performance issues. If you have small processes, it is perfect. Before you start in Bizagi, you need a good understanding of the levels of your processes because when you have already modeled and start to rearrange, it is quite a bit of an effort to change the stuff. So, take some more time initially in organizing the processes. I would rate Bizagi a seven out of ten.
Marcos Vinicius Branquinho Xavier
Analysis and Monitoring Manager at a government with 51-200 employees
Free to use and stable with very straightforward usability

What is our primary use case?

I primarily used the solution to map the whole process of the organization. Over the last year, I used it a lot - about four hours each month.

• "The user interface is pretty good."
  • "The product used to have a simulation feature, which I had used quite often. However, it's since been discontinued. It might have originally been a paid feature. It would be nice if they could bring it back and offer it for free."

What other advice do I have?

We're just customers. We don't have a business relationship with Bizagi. I would recommend this product to anyone who is interested in mapping and doesn't have too much of a budget. It offers enough features to work well for most use cases. Overall I'd rate it nine out of ten. We've had a good experience using it.
MC
Consultant at a recruiting/HR firm with 10,001+ employees
User friendly with quality options; very quick and easy to install

What is our primary use case?

My primary use case of this product is to draw processes. I don't deal with any of the automatization or other features. I'm a customer of Bizagi and I work at a consulting company in Spain.

• "Very user friendly and a professional solution."
  • "Difficult to export in formats other than PDF."

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution because it's easy to use and very quick to install. I rate this solution a nine out of 10.
Linda Namayanja
Supervisor Business Analysis-Process Management at a government with 1,001-5,000 employees
Excellent simulation capabilities with an easy setup and quick deployment

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for modeling.

• "The solution's simulation capabilities are the most valuable aspects."
  • "There could be more documentation."

What other advice do I have?

I'm not sure which version of the solution we are using, but I don't believe it is the most recent version. I believe it is version 2.7.02. We have ten users on the solution that strictly use it for modeling purposes. I'd advise other companies to understand what they want first and what the tool should do for them. That way, when they look at different options, they'll have a list of features to seek out. It will help them discover which product will work best for them. No one should rush out to buy any product. I'd rate the solution eight out of ten.
See 16 more Bizagi Reviews
Download our free Bizagi Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.