Bizagi Review

We use it to model and automate business processes. Sometimes it feels not so mature, but they constantly improve their product.

What is our primary use case?

Automate business processes related with accounting and payments with direct integration to SAP.

How has it helped my organization?

Before Bizagi, we had manual processes which involved manual integrations with our ERP (SAP) and other smaller systems.

What is most valuable?

Bizagi is a valuable tool for us to model and automate business processes. It has an easy to use interface which final users accepted with much more enthusiasm than our ERP (SAP). It provided greater levels of automation and integration.

What needs improvement?

The pricing changed abruptly from 550 USD per user to 800 USD per user plus support fees, which it is a little steep increase.

Also, the tool sometimes feels not so mature when we find random deploy errors from testing to production environment.

After upgrading our original Bizagi 10.6 install to Bizagi 10.7, the case re-assigning feature stopped working. Bizagi provided different hotfixes, which caused other problems. It was finally fixed on the fourth try.

We did not encounter any issues with scalability.

The technical support is not very good. We didn't buy premium service with SLAs.

We did not use a previous solution. This is the first BPMS at our company.

It was very easy to install the system. However, there is additional effort needed to ensure stability of the entire eco-system (deployment of development, test and production instances, load balancers, etc.)

Bizagi had very convenient licensing prices, USD 550 per user. However, they recently changed their pricing to USD 800 per user, which seems like a very steep increase. If they can freeze the pricing in a contract, I advise them to do so.

We evaluated Oracle BPM Suite and IBM Case Manager. We chose Bizagi for their convenient licensing options. That is, no cost until it is ready to go into production. The licensing costs per user are cheaper.

What other advice do I have?

We took the risk of buying an immature product. However, Bizagi over the years has demonstrated that they are a very good challenger to more established solutions.

More Bizagi reviews from users