Bizagi Review

In most scenarios, we enhance the traceability of transactions across multiple platforms

What is most valuable?

You can model and automate processes really fast. Most of the interface are very intuitive. Your team can work on it having basic training about databases and BPM modeling. The integration capabilities are useful, but identifying errors in this feature are not so easy.

How has it helped my organization?

We have some processes which were being executed using Office and other tools. After implementing Bizagi, there are measures of processes and we can improve the execution. In most of the scenarios, we enhance the traceability of the transaction across multiple platforms with Bizagi integration.

What needs improvement?

They should improve the migration process between major versions, from version 9 to 10, we had to redo our implementation. Now, we are migrating from 10 to 11 and we have issues on some features.

For about four years.

The deployment works well. The advanced deployment wizard lets you to create a "bex" file which includes all the changes. Over the production environment you should apply this file, you can check for the differences and confirm. It is really important to create version each time you deploy changes to avoid unexpected behaviors over the existing cases.

After your process is working, it's good. There are no problems. but sometimes support fixes affects other functionalities.

No issues.

Customer service is good. The helpdesk app works very well and soon you have response of the beginning your case treatment. However, some final solutions come not so fast.

It is very good. The support people really know the product and resolve common questions very fast. If you have the premier contract for support, they even review your implementation, not only product functionality.

Previously, we used Oracle BPM, the time of implementation was very large (almost three times). Most of the processes we implemented were manual processes, even a non-technical person can do most of the work (Forms, Rules, etc). If your process has a lot of integration, the time increases. Bizagi allows you to begin at low costs.

It is very easy, basically an installation wizard. Some complex things come when you want to enable balancers or other advanced options, but it's no relevant.

We started in a project directly executed by Bizagi consultants, we were as viewers to start learning, and from the next project and so on we increase our participation. Now we execute ourselves, sometimes we use a consultant for specific topics.

It is around 20%.

Pricing is good value for money. Licensing is simple, you choose between three options depending on your needs.

Yes, We evaluated some other tool, like IBM products.

What other advice do I have?

If your approach is for manual task automation is a really good option. It is very intuitive and easy to use. Integration in common scenarios are done through a wizard.

The only negative assert: It is not so good with highly transactional processes that requires integration, like ESB, 500 transactions in a minute or above.

More Bizagi reviews from users