Bizagi Review

Has good modeling abilities and it's easy to teach to new users

What is our primary use case?

I use Bizagi for modeling my own processes as well as teaching others business process modeling. I teach business process modeling at workshops. I teach my students how they can use this solution to model their processes.

What is most valuable?

I find Bizagi so user-friendly. I also think that its modeling abilities are great and it's easy to teach them to new users.

What needs improvement?

I think that they could improve their update process.

Some of the process mining techniques could be added to Bizagi. I think that they can improve their simulation abilities to include more elements of the BPMN.

I've been using this solution for three or four years.

Sometimes it requests me to update Bizagi and it takes some time working on it. It can be a challenge to update it when I don't have internet access.

I think the solution is scalable, but I haven't needed to scale.

I have not contacted technical support, but I saw Bizagi's website and I think that they would be great.

I previously worked with Microsoft Visio, but I think that Bizagi outperforms it. I am also trying to learn how to work with ProcessMaker.

I think the main competitive advantage of Bizagi is its user-friendly environment that allows you to drag and drop BPMN elements on its surface. Its simulation abilities are also great, but I think that they can be improved because some elements of BPMN and are not supported in the current version. I recently heard that Bizagi added performance evaluation or assessment and I know I'm not working with it yet.

It's easy to set up. I think it took less than an hour to deploy. I don't remember exactly, but I think that it was less than one hour.

I proposed Bizagi to my team because I'm a business process management consultant. My entire team, which is more than ten people, all installed and set up Bizagi on their computers.

As a process management consultant for different organizations, some of them have more users. Currently, we are working with an organization of over 100 people and we recommended Bizagi to them.

I think that its price is reasonable.

What other advice do I have?

I would absolutely recommend Bizagi for many people. I would rate it as eight out of ten.