Bizagi Review

Easy to use with good technical support

What is our primary use case?

We are a consulting company and this is one of the solutions that we use for our clients.

There are three projects that we have used Bizagi for, so far. The first is a subsidy manager from the public sector, where there are certain processes that have to be followed.

The second is a commercial company that has a lot of people working outside of the organization. They needed to provide them with the ability to input data and proceed with a certain process.

The third case is an operational risk management system that was designed to detect risky events.

What is most valuable?

This solution is easy to use and it is a good tool for process modeling.

Bizagi provides instructions that are very good and help you to get started.

What needs improvement?

This solution would be expensive for a company that has a lot of users.

I would like to see more in terms of analytics and better reporting.

The inclusion of a process mining capability would improve this product.

We have been working with Bizagi for less than one year.

Once the issues with integration were solved, our clients have not found any problems with respect to stability.

This solution will work for certain purposes. I don't believe that it is capable of supporting an enterprise-level organization. Rather, I think that it is ideal for medium-sized companies.

We have been in contact with technical support once or twice, although most of the time we have found solutions to our problems on the internet.

We are satisfied with the technical support.

I was not the person who implemented the software but as I remember, we didn't have any problems. We have had issues with integration but we have overcome them.

What other advice do I have?

In general, we are satisfied with Bizagi. However, I think that companies who need something more architectural in nature should consider other systems.

More Bizagi reviews from users