Cornerstone Learning Review

A client-centric solution that provides easy delivery of compliance and skills training

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution as a learning management system for companies with up to 10k users.

How has it helped my organization?

This solution has given us easy delivery of compliance training as well as on-demand skills training.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are the Playlists, Learning Assignment Tool, Earner Experience Platform, Machine Learning, and Reporting 2.0.

I'm always impressed with how client-centric CSOD is. They truly value client feedback and are eager to make product improvements based on client interactions within the Client Success Center.

What needs improvement?

In general, some of the portal pages have an outdated look and feel.

We have been using Cornerstone Learning since 2013, for almost eight years.

What other advice do I have?

I am impressed with Cornerstone's dedication to updating the portal pages. A good example of this would be the new Training Details page redesign, as well as the upcoming Assessment redesign for the test engine.

More Cornerstone Learning reviews from users
...who work at a Energy/Utilities Company
...who compared it with SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Learn what your peers think about Cornerstone Learning. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
536,244 professionals have used our research since 2012.