Cornerstone careers reasonably small

Cornerstone OnDemand Review
The Custom Reporting Tool allows end users to produce reports or update existing ones.

Valuable Features:

Cornerstone is a truly unified talent management solution. All of the features of Cornerstone equally provides me value:

• Social collaboration
  • Performance
  • Succession
  • Compensation
  • Recruitment
  • Onboarding
  • Learning

The best feature for me is the Custom Reporting Tool available to the user. This is an extremely powerful tool and in my opinion is the true power behind the platform. Clients are not held hostage by providers to produce and or update existing reports.

Improvements to My Organization:

When I started with my company, we used very limited functionality of the platform. Four years on, we have evolved as Cornerstone has released exciting functionalities, which allowed us to move away from the more-conventional 360-degree performance reviews to that of a more social feedback and badge-based review between manager and employee, bringing in the coaching element.

Room for Improvement:

In terms of functionality, no areas for improvement come to mind. However, there is more room for improvement in the area of user interface redesign.

Use of Solution:

I have been using the product for four years now.

Stability Issues:

I have not encountered any stability issues to date.

Scalability Issues:

I have not encountered any scalability issues. Cornerstone can accommodate user growth and content increases with ease. Since it is a SaaS platform, it can add additional server space to its swimlanes with no interruption to existing services and clients.

Technical support is 10/10; the support and feedback is provided with expertise and speed.

All Cornerstone support staff and implementation consultants must be certified every two years; this means being upskilled and trained at all times of new and existing functionality.

Previous Solutions:

I used SABA before at my previous employer. I implemented across 150 dealerships and was responsible for the system administration and support of these 150 dealerships.

Implementation Team:

As the implementation partner, we have streamlined our implementation methodology to allow for either long and complexed implementations, or help the client with smart and easy implementations to help them to meet their go-to-market initiatives.

Cost and Licensing Advice:

Be very clear about the vendor, and their pricing and licensing model. If something seems too good to be true, or cheap, it normally is. Cheaper is not always better.

Other Solutions Considered:

Before choosing this product, we did not evaluate other options; it was a clear choice for us as a company.

Other Advice:

• Stick to the implementation methodology of the vendor.
  • Be present when scoping workshops are conducted. Provide as much information as possible to the implementation consultant.
  • Bring your existing processes to the workshop, and be open to change.
  • If you are not ready to change your existing processes, you are not ready to automate and to move to a world-class platform such as Cornerstone OnDemand.
Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: My company is the sole reseller and implementation partner of Cornerstone OnDemand for Africa and Southern Africa.

1 Comment

D9246b53 e695 4d12 a1b1 3416dd0d7494 avatar?1444504725
Orlee GillisCommunity Mgr

Thanks Danie, What would your suggestions be for an improved UI?

Like (0)13 October 16