Ibm

IBM ECM Review
Our customers find the interface easy to use.

Valuable Features:

It's a good solution for ECM control. We have evaluated a lot of other solutions and found that this was the best solution to provide to our customers.

Improvements to My Organization:

We found that this solution was very easy to use for our customers. So, the interface of this solution was the best one for us.

Stability Issues:

The stability is very good. We didn't have any problems in this regards. Our customers are very happy with the stability.

Scalability Issues:

It works with a few users up to hundreds or thousands of users. We didn't have any scalability issues.

Other Advice:

This is a good and stable solution. It is a solution that you can trust and is, indeed, the best solution that we found out there.

We try to search for vendors that provide good support for our development and also, we look for out for those vendors that have great cases and other clients, that we can compare with our case.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About IBM ECM?

Our experts can help. 222,213 professionals have used our research on 5,674 solutions.