Kaseya VSA Review

An integrated IT systems management platform with a good patch management feature

What is our primary use case?

We use Kaseya VSA for software and patch management.

What is most valuable?

I like the remote control, audit, inventory, patch management, software management, and monitoring features.

What needs improvement?

The agent-based monitoring solution can be improved. I think they need to be updated. The remote control feature could be better. It would also help if they had a mobile device management feature.

I've been working with Kaseya VSA for more than a year.

Sometimes patching is unreliable. I haven't encountered any other issues.

Technical support is good. If I have inquiries, issues, or a troubleshooting encounter, I can raise a ticket on their website and ask for support.

On a scale from one to five, I will give technical support a four.

I gave them a four because they don't always fix the issues that I encounter. For example, they suggest fixing the problem on the next version or the next enhancement.

The initial setup was difficult for me. It would help if you had the license and SQL driver for onboarding successfully.

I think it costs more than ManageEngine.

What other advice do I have?

I can still recommend this product. It'll help do technical tasks like remote control, patching, monitoring, audit, or inventory. You can also monitor devices in the production or the company's environment. But it's not a perfect solution.

On a scale from one to ten, I would give Kaseya VSA an eight.

More Kaseya VSA reviews from users
...who compared it with SCCM
Find out what your peers are saying about Kaseya, ConnectWise, N-able and others in Remote Monitoring and Management Software. Updated: July 2021.
523,431 professionals have used our research since 2012.