Kaseya VSA Review

Good remote support that allows support for Apple devices and offers good technical support

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for remote support.

What is most valuable?

The remote support is the most valuable aspect of the solution.

The solution now supports Apple devices.

We were able to handle the implementation internally.

The technical support is quite good.

What needs improvement?

We actually upgraded the solution due to the fact that we needed the support for Apple devices. We haven't had a chance to test that part of the product just yet, however, that was our biggest criticism of the product prior to this most recent update.

We have had Kaseya for a while. That said, the VSA upgrade was just recently done last month. That's a rather new part for us.

Our technicians, level one and level two, and our help desk all use this product.

My experience with technical support is limited. Just in our recent upgrade, we dealt with the support team. We didn't face any issues with them. We're satisfied with their level of service. I don't have anything negative to say.

We didn't do the setup; our network team does that. Therefore, I wouldn't be able to speak on how easy or difficult the initial setup was. I cannot speak to the deployment process either. I don't know how long it takes.

Our network team handled the implementation in-house. We didn't use an integrator or consultant as far as I know.

We don't look at the product from an ROI perspective. We simply don't have a have remote support solution, or we didn't. SCCM may provide that to us. We needed a remote support solution, and therefore, Kaseya was what we chose at the time.

Right now, we're making an evaluation of whether to standardize with either this solution or the SCCM.

What other advice do I have?

I'm a direct end-user of the solution. We're just customers.

We're using the latest version of the solution.

In general, I would rate the solution at an eight out of ten. Thus far, we are quite satisfied with the product's capabilities overall.

More Kaseya VSA reviews from users
...who compared it with SCCM
Find out what your peers are saying about Kaseya, ConnectWise, N-able and others in Remote Monitoring and Management Software. Updated: June 2021.
521,189 professionals have used our research since 2012.