Microsoft Exchange Online Review

It's available 99% of the time, but its storage capacity could be improved.

Valuable Features:

Office 365 is one of the strongest solutions that I've seen. In my mind, it will change the whole world in the way servers are used. It provides stability for every organization, especially small & mid-sized.

Improvements to My Organization:

One of the solutions of Office 365 is Exchange Online:

Exchange Online is part of the Office 365 family. It provides a lot of features, but the most important one to me is that it's always available, meaning I have no maintenance headaches. It's available 99% of the time, which means that downtime is less than a half hour per year -- which is awesome for any organization. From my experience, Exchange Online is very stable, there's never downtime, and users are satisfied with the 50 GB mailbox they each get (useful for when they, for example, forget to delete emails or something like that). They can also just connect via internet and they will be up and running. Also, while the migration is neither difficult nor easy, it's a nice feature. The option to stay with hybrid with Exchange premium is good too because that if I don't have enough money to extend my users, I can still stick with the free version.

Room for Improvement:

• storage capacity
  • updates
Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We integrate Microsoft solutions for our customers.