Microsoft Exchange Online Review

The management is very simple. The unlimited storage is a nice feature.

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is for a mailing solution. It is an amazing solution that we have been using for quite some time.

How has it helped my organization?

The management is very simple, using Exchange Online. So basically you just start a license. So that way, management is very simple.

What is most valuable?

Its most valuable feature is the unlimited storage. It also has very little downtime. In addition, there is a lot of security which comes with this product. I do not think of integration of anything without this solution.

What needs improvement?

There is still room for improvement. For example, recently there were some spam incidents that Microsoft does not currently mitigate because they have another paid solution to do so. It would be nice to integrate the security and the anti-spam (i.e. the fake links, etc.) along with the Exchange Online default.

More than five years.

I have not experienced any issues with stability of the solution.

I have not experienced any issues with the scalability of the solution.

I think the tech support was very good. There are different types of support provided. We had some recent issues regarding anti-spam.

We upgraded from earlier versions of Exchange to the current Exchange Online. We noticed that the last version had a limitation of data storage. With the current Exchange Online, if I have a license, I can have unlimited storage. So, I do not have to worry about anything, and I can keep all of the emails on the cloud, accessible from all of my devices. It is also a welcome integration with all Microsoft Suite products. This is a nice added advantage.

The initial setup was not that complex. If you have experience with Microsoft Exchange, then the setup of Microsoft Exchange Online is still fairly straightforward.

I think it is a very manageable and reasonable solution. There are different licensing agreements that you can choose, according to your company's needs. In general, I think this is a pretty reasonable solution.

We started with Exchange, so we did not look at other solutions.

What other advice do I have?

Exchange Online is the best solution currently available in the market. And we see from our experience that people are moving from different mailing solutions to Exchange Online. It works very well with your Microsoft Suite of products such as : Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.