Microsoft Exchange Online Review

It is a scalable product. We easily use it for 500 employees.

What is our primary use case?

I have found that Exchange Online is a wonderful product with good capabilities to manage the administration of my business.

What needs improvement?

I have found that Microsoft has vulnerabilities when it comes to Exchange Online. It has become the port of a lot of hacker attacks. We investigated the issue, and opened a ticket and the support told us to upgrade from E3 to E5. We upgraded, but we found ourselves still being attacked daily.

In addition, I cannot see good reporting tools. The vulnerability in security is in dire need of improvement. If anyone has a username or a password of an admin, you can access and then go live for everything. Microsoft suggests a two-factor authentication to resolve the issue. But, it is not always helpful.

It is a scalable product. We are using it for 500 users at present. It is a sizeable network.

The tech support is good. If I have issues, they respond within an hour of my call. They are generally knowledgeable and provide solutions.

The setup was easy, and took only an hour.

This solution really does save us a lot of time. And, we saved a significant amount of money by using this service.

We have a license per user scenario.

We have looked at FireEye and Dynatrace as possible other options for protection. We also considered Trend Micro for sandbox protection.