Microsoft Teams Review

It is easy to install and the support is very good

What is most valuable?

What I like most about Microsoft Teams, is that we can pin applications on the top of the group. So I don't need to go to the browser to search for something or I don't need to go to an application on my desktop if I use cloud applications.

What needs improvement?

We have had some problems uploading documents because of the GDPR status. So we must disable it to upload documents in Teams easily from users. If Microsoft Teams could do that, it would be great. There's a third part solution for this, but it can be too expensive for customers. So I would like to see an admin center added to this solution, so that I can block to upload the document for some users or for some groups.

I have been using Microsoft Teams for two years now.

The solution is very scalable - we have more than 500 users at this stage.

I don't use support from Microsoft Teams, but I bought Microsoft Solution from my other Microsoft Support Team and I like the support Microsoft gives. It is very good.

The initial setup was really straightforward and easy.

What other advice do I have?

I would like to see Outlook options added to this solution. But I recently saw some of the updates, and it seems that there is a way to get Outlook emails on Microsoft Teams. But I haven't experienced it yet. But more Outlook options would be nice. On a scale from one to ten, I will rate this solution an eight.

More Microsoft Teams reviews from users