One Identity Manager Review

All our lifecycle processes have been improved

What is our primary use case?

We have chosen the product, especially for its governance for all the processes of the company, onboarding of employees, and lifecycle processes.

How has it helped my organization?

All our lifecycle processes have been improved. Some processes used to last around five days. Now, there are about one day or a couple of hours. This is very good for the user experience of our workers.

We are very satisfied of the privilege account governance feature, because we implemented a lot of processes around privilege account management that we didn't have before, which is a very good thing.

For the recertification and segregation of duties, it's easier to know all the information about our employees. If we need to delete some information, we can do it from a central point, then it can be deleted on all our searches. This is very good for GDPR.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features of the product are the recertification, segregation of duties, and user experience.

The simplicity of the policy and role management features make it easy to use for implementing policies and configuring them.

What needs improvement?

When you see the product for the first time, it seems very complicated, but it's not. To improve the product, it should be made to seem simpler when you see it for the first time.

For the moment, we don't have any problems in production. Therefore, it is a good product.

The product is quite scalable, except for the database which is not highly available. This is where scalability could be improved.

We have the premium support and are very satisfied. They are always answer our questions very quickly. For the moment, we are very satisfied, but I think it's because we are paying for the premium support.

The initial setup is straightforward and easy to install. If it's your first time with the product, it can be very complicated because there are about 40 to 50 executables. However, when you know the product, it's simple.

The product is quite flexible. In the beginning, the product is an enormous solution. Then, after some training and experience, it becomes easier to implement.

It has helped to increase employee productivity.

What other advice do I have?

We are satisfied with the product.