One Identity Manager Review

It has many features which can be combined and configured in a great way

What is our primary use case?

We implement One Identity Manager for our customers.

How has it helped my organization?

It has helped to simplify compliance. We have multiple customers who now have a full overview of their accounts and users. They can use the reporting for GDPR compliance or accounts retention.

What is most valuable?

Flexibility: It has many features which can be combined and configured in a great way, then put together in projects and ways that developers didn't think were possible, which has been great.

The policy and role management features are very powerful and useful for our customers. You can do anything there.

The privileged account governance features are great from the overall governance look, the things which you can do with it, and the results that you can achieve from it.

What needs improvement?

The UI and user experience side of things needs improvement.

More than five years.

It is very stable. It has been running for years (for our customers). Even if it bugs up at some point, it is rather fast to fix and easy to get going again.

The scalability is very good. It scales well for companies, from small companies to very big ones worldwide.

The German technical support is great. We are a German partner, and we find them knowledgeable and fast, as they do their thing.

The complexity of the initial setup depends. While it's fast and easy to set up initially, the complexity can come once the solution starts to grow.

We have implement the following for our customers:

• SAP
  • Cloud IT strategy.

What other advice do I have?

Compare all the solutions and all the things that you can do on them: How easy you can set it up and how fast it can grow. Because identity management will grow with you, and you have to have a product which can grow with your organization.