One Identity Manager Review

The solution is stable, but slow

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case is to handle identities.

How has it helped my organization?

We have seen a slight reduction in help desk calls, as this solution is a self-service product.

What is most valuable?

• To get an overview.
  • To get a good structure.
  • To get a good automation process.

What needs improvement?

The tool to develop the web portal needs improvement.

We are pushing out a cloud strategy, but running this on-premise solution, and do not know what steps to take.

Still implementing.

The stability depends a lot on the infrastructure, but it is pretty slow. For us, it is stable, but slow.

I haven't used the technical support yet.

We are using a self-built solution. It would cost too much to get that up to the standard of what we need. In the long-term, it is cheaper to buy a solution that has what we need. Though, we are still running the previous solution, as we are still in the implementation phase. One Identity Manager is very limited in what we have live; we are not using it fully yet.

The initial setup was complex. It is an extremely complicated thing to replace an entire self-built solution.

We are using an implementer for the deployment.

What other advice do I have?

Think through what is most important and your strategy, especially your cloud strategy. Look at the different competitors in the market, including this one.

Our cloud strategy is impacting what we decide to roll out.

We have not implemented the privileged account governance features yet.

More One Identity Manager reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about One Identity Manager. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: May 2021.
509,570 professionals have used our research since 2012.