One Identity Manager Review

Features are open and have a good tabular structure for the data

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is for integration to a second system, which will use the role-based access management for the identities and user accounts in the One Identity Manager.

How has it helped my organization?

This is almost a complete solution for us. The data input to the second system, which has the role-based definitions, has made things easier. This is even with bubble representation.

What is most valuable?

The features are open and have a good tabular structure for the data, as well as the connected relational/relative topology.

What needs improvement?

The support documents and data sheets should be made available to the implementation of folks the product website. There's is less documentation available to the public.
There should be installer version available than a portable/web-portal which will be more useful during the testing.

We did not use a solution previous to this one.

It's costlier than some other products and there is nothing that fits every solution. You have to plan your design in advance based on your needs and user base.

We did not evaluate other options.