OpenText Content Suite Platform Review

Reliable management with an upgraded interface that is easy to set up and configure

What is our primary use case?

We are selling this solution to our clients and we have an implementation team that takes care of the delivery.

Most of the customers use it for information governance, records management, workflow capabilities, and basic document and version control.

Some of our clients also use the AppWorks technology for local app development solutions.

What is most valuable?

Most of our customers are very fond of the upgraded smart user interface. It was lacking in previous versions.

What needs improvement?

The overall architecture is still a bit cumbersome. The architecture needs improvement, as it's complex.

I have been dealing with OpenText ECM since 2011.

Our customers are quite impressed with the stability. There are no issues.

We have not contacted technical support.

The initial setup is very straightforward and the configuration is quite easy.

Depending on the use case of the customer, a project can take between three months and maybe 12 months to deploy. It depends on how complex the requirements are of the use case.

If there is an integration that needs to be done, then it can take up to about 12 months.

We have a support team that looks after any issues.

What other advice do I have?

I would definitely recommend OpenText ECM. Where we are with GDPR and POPI at the moment, I will definitely recommend this solution.

More OpenText Content Suite Platform reviews from users