Quest%20software logo

Quest One Identity Manager Review
It is easy to configure, as it is mostly UI based.

Valuable Features:

Some valuable features are:

• Easy to configure, as it is mostly UI based
  • Reporting
  • Dashboard

Improvements to My Organization:

It has improved the user life cycle operations and IT shop functionalities for our organization.

Room for Improvement:

There is a need to improve the use case documentation and coding templates. This product has some limitations when it comes to use case documentation. Generally, when we have any different scenario, we need to post in the blog and only then we will get answers.

Use of Solution:

I have been using this product for the last two years. I have been using the Quest One Identity Manager (version 7.0, 7.1), Authentication Services (latest version), Password Manager (version 5.6.3), Privileged Access Management (latest version).

Stability Issues:

I have not encountered any stability issues.

Scalability Issues:

I have not encountered any scalability issues.

Technical support replies within 1-2 business days. The Quest blog is very useful where the experts will answer the queries mostly on the same day.

Previous Solutions:

Previously, we were using more complicated solutions.

Initial Setup:

The initial setup, installation and basic configuration are straightforward.

Cost and Licensing Advice:

The pricing/licensing policy is less when compare to other leading other solutions.

Other Solutions Considered:

We evaluated other options such as SailPoint, CA and Oracle.

Other Advice:

This product is very effective and has more capabilities than any other.

1 visitor found this review helpful
A47713e2 de74 4eb8 b515 666e06d3450d avatar?1457086063

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Quest One Identity Manager?

Our experts can help. 218,995 professionals have used our research on 5,617 solutions.