Saba Cloud Review

Good virtual meeting facility, distance learning, and online assessment tools

What is our primary use case?

We are a solution provider and Saba Cloud is one of the products that we implement for our clients. Our customers include banks, as well as other companies.

What is most valuable?

The Saba learning management system (LMS) is quite good.

The platform includes a communication platform that uses social media, where users can use it to communicate with each other. They can create groups, have discussions, and so forth.

The Meeting feature is similar to a conference call facility that can be used for virtual meetings.

Distance learning, online assessment, and career planning features are very useful.

What needs improvement?

The user interface is in need of improvement.

Reporting and analytics capabilities could be more flexible.

The platform is more useful for a corporate team program rather than for individual users, which is something that could be improved.

Better support for iOS is needed.

We have been working with Saba Cloud for about three years.

Saba Cloud is very stable.

This is a very scalable solution and the performance is not an issue. It also supports mobile devices.

Online technical support is good but offline technical support can be improved a little bit.

I have worked with similar solutions in the past and I think that for a corporate setting, Saba is the best.

In my former company, we used the SAP SuccessFactors product. Compared to SAP, Saba is very reasonably priced. I also find that their platform is not as good as Saba. If I were rating SAP then I would score it a six out of ten.

The price is very reasonable, considering the quality.

What other advice do I have?

One of the good things with Saba is that they have money and time management in one platform. They have experts around the globe and take input from the users. It is quite easy to use, yet also quite powerful, and because the systems are integrated you don't have to manage two different ones. For example, if you need financial and time management reports then they are all in one place.

More Saba Cloud reviews from users
...who compared it with SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Find out what your peers are saying about Cornerstone OnDemand, SAP, Workday and others in Talent Management. Updated: July 2021.
523,975 professionals have used our research since 2012.