Saba Cloud Review

Clients can create external pages and then integrate them within the product.

What is most valuable?

Features such as the auto waitlist, prescriptive rules and team approvals are the most valuable in this product.

How has it helped my organization?

It allows the clients to do their customization within and outside of this product. For example, they can create external pages and can integrate them with Saba.

What needs improvement?

They can make it more simple in terms of UI. The UI is complex in regards to the navigation and functionality.

I have used this solution, i.e., the Saba Enterprise and Saba Cloud, for more than five years.

We did not face any issues while deploying the product nor did we encounter any stability issues either.

However, we may have faced some issues while dealing with enhancements.

• For the Saba Enterprise editions - Technical support is average.
  • For the Saba Cloud platform - Technical support is good.

I have been working with Saba from the beginning of my career and I am still continuing to do so.

It was quite simple and straightforward.

It should be a mutual co-operation between the vendor and in-house teams in order to implement the product. No single team, i.e., neither the in-house nor the vendor team, can individually implement this product.

What other advice do I have?

I would advise others to compare with other LMS products before they stick to any particular one.

They should consider other factors such as their user count, usability, budget, risk management, disaster management, the various types of functionalities that they are looking for and so on.

More Saba Cloud reviews from users
...who compared it with SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Find out what your peers are saying about Cornerstone OnDemand, SAP, Workday and others in Talent Management. Updated: July 2021.
523,975 professionals have used our research since 2012.