Signavio Process Manager Review

Innovative, intuitive, and good collaboration helps to build our process landscape

What is our primary use case?

We are using Signavio Process Manager to model our end-to-end processes from the customer needs to customer success. Our strategic aim is to digitalize all of our processes.

How has it helped my organization?

This solution is easy to use and that has helped with its adoption in the company. The Collaboration Hub makes it easy to read the processes. It's comfortable to include a lot of information about processes and tasks.

Signavio has a lot of functionality to help us manage and develop our organization. Transparency has been added so the employees are better able to understand how the company runs, and how our processes work. We are also taking our manual tasks and automating them. We now how a process landscape that is simple to see and gives us the ability to digitalize our work.

Signavio gives everybody in our company what they need. It's simple and a great advantage.

Using this solution has helped to create a process-centric mindset in parts of our company. It is not used everywhere.

What is most valuable?

This solution is innovative and simple to use.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see more integration with the process manager in terms of the workflow accelerator.

This is a very stable solution. Sometimes it is a little bit slow, but most of the time, it's good.

Scalability is good. It's not a problem because it's in the public cloud.

The Signavio technical support is excellent.

Prior to implementing Signavio, we had different solutions being used throughout the company. There was nothing that was centralized. We chose to go with this solution because it's innovative, intuitive, and it's so simple to use.

The initial setup was very easy.

We had help with the initial setup directly from Signavio.

It is difficult to say what we have realized in terms of cost improvements, but I can say that using this solution has saved us time.

We looked at other solutions including ARIS, ADONIS, and another German solution.

What other advice do I have?

One of the big advantages of Signavio is that they strive for customer excellence.

We are not yet using the process mining functionality because we are still in the process modeling stage of development.

We do not yet use the process intelligence function, but we would like to. It is part of our vision for the future.

My advice for anybody who is researching this type of solution is to look for user experience. It is important to have collaboration functions that are simple so that all of the employees can understand what you are doing.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.