Good for screen sharing and remote control
Small video display
Requires a client (not very heavy)
Basic web conferencing functionality
For how long have you used this product?
- Just evaluated it for a short period
Which features of this product are most valuable to you?
- Screenshare, remote control
What areas of this product have room for improvement?
- Option to view larger video displays, share specific apps, web access
Did you encounter any issues with deployment, stability or scalability?
Did you previously use a different solution and if so, why did you switch?
- Used many other online meeting solutions. Will review more.
Was the initial setup straightforward or complex? In what ways?
Did you implement through a vendor team or an in-house one? If through a vendor team, how would you rate their level of expertise?
- self service
What was your original setup cost for this product and what is your day-to-day cost of using this product?
- Minimum cost for business is $749 one time perpetual license
What advice would you give to others looking into implementing this product?
- good tool for support but not for most online meeting use cases