TeamViewer Review

​Very easy to setup. Computer novices can install it.

What is our primary use case?

I use it to train remote employees on the database and to troubleshoot their computer for them

How has it helped my organization?

Before TeamViewer, our remote personnel had to rely on taped video training, but now they get one-on-one training as I walk them through things on their computers.

What is most valuable?

The ease in which it operates. I have been able to get complete computer novices in different time zones to download and install the program with ease so that I could troubleshoot their computer issues.

What needs improvement?

Only the paid version allows for file transfer. Also, it is annoying that I have to upgrade every time they release a new version because I can't use an older version to access a new one even if my version is paid and their version is a trial.

Only stability issues were due to Internet speed or instability.

No, it is easily scalable.

Satisfactory

Yes, we used LogMeIn. A colleague turned me onto this as a cheaper alternative that works even better.

Very easy to setup. I have gotten computer novices to install and run the program with just a few word of instruction.

There is a free version. Try it out. You will like it. Then, at the end of the trial, make the purchase at the tier that fits your needs. You can always scale up.

Yes, LogMeIn. I preferred TeamViewer though.

What other advice do I have?

Try the free version to evaluate. I am sure you will be satisfied.