TeamViewer Review

Has the ability to view the client screen remotely and have full control of controls

What is our primary use case?

We use this product primarily for remote technical support and software upgrades. We have quite a number of computers in the field which would be costly to facilitate transportation to a service location.

How has it helped my organization?

It's faster to connect remotely than to facilitate transportation of equipment for service. Besides, it saves the organization tons of money.

What is most valuable?

• Viewing the client screen remotely and having full control of controls.
  • Instant messaging is also good.
  • Mobile device support is also great.

What needs improvement?

Wish it would support multiple support persons at the same time to assist a client for situations that need team collaboration.

The pro version never hangs up as long as it is up to date. That said, it's a stable product.

It's one of the best in my opinion, especially the pro which even multinational companies could use.

Got support documentation and never needed to call customer service.

Yes, indeed Skype, but that was an improvisation, the alternative solution was not suited for the purpose.

Quite easy to set up and straightforward.

We implemented this solution internally.

It's worth every penny; I would recommend it any time.

TeamViewer is affordable and also features a limited free version to test it out.

I have always known TeamViewer, but we tried some Microsoft solutions.

What other advice do I have?

In terms of performance, TeamViewer doesn't take much of your computer/device resources to run.