Visio Review

It is stable and scalable but the interface needs to improve interaction with other tools

What is our primary use case?

I like to use Visio because it gives me a quick view of the things I had to put in a model for a company. I don't use it as an interface, though.

What needs improvement?

Something that needs to improve is the interface interaction with other tools.

I have been using Visio for around ten years now.

The program is very stable. I've had no issues with it.

The solution is scalable.

I don't use technical support. I only use the documentations, the scheme and the use of the symbols.

When I work at companies, they've already installed and prepared the program for me. So I never have to install it for myself.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to others because it gives you a quick view. You can demonstrate in a short period what you want from the managers. Sometimes, however, the program is not compatible with some protocol standards, like ArchiMate. So I would like to see a better interface in the future. On a scale from one to 10, I rate Visio a seven.

Visio 2018
More Visio reviews from users
...who compared it with ARIS BPA
Learn what your peers think about Visio. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,742 professionals have used our research since 2012.