Webex Review

Reliable, with good performance, but a bit technical to set up

What is our primary use case?

We don't use it in any technical way; we mostly just use it for presentations and things of that sort.

What is most valuable?

The solution is consistent. The performance especially is quite consistent in comparison to other applications.

Doing presentations on the solution is very good. There isn't much they could do to improve this aspect. It's excellent.

What needs improvement?

For what we use it for, I can't think of anything the solution is lacking.

The initial implementation was a bit difficult. If they could simplify that aspect of the solution, it would be helpful for future users.

We've been using the solution for a long time. It's been about five or six years now.

The solution is very stable. We have no complaints. I haven't had to deal with bugs or glitches. There haven't been crashes. It doesn't freeze. I consider it to be a reliable service.

If a company needs to scale, it should be able to easily with this solution. We haven't run into any issue on our end. It's been good. However, we only really have five users on the solution. We do plan to increase usage to up to ten users.

I haven't really had to contact technical support. In very rare instances do we contact them at all, so I can't speak to the quality of service in any meaningful way, unfortunately.

We're also beginning to use Microsoft Teams. We use them as well due to the fact that their pricing is a bit better.

The initial setup was a little bit complex. It wasn't exactly straightforward.

What other advice do I have?

We're just a WebEx customer. We don't have any affiliations or special relationships with the company.

The pricing is a little bit high for our company. Due to the cost, we've started working more with Microsoft Teams.

Overall, I'd rate the solution seven out of ten. The setup is a bit technical, otherwise, I would rate it higher. Also, there are other competitors coming to the market which may be a bit easier to use.

I would still recommend it to others though. It's a good product. It's very solid and reliable.

More Webex reviews from users