Webex Reviews

Filter by:Reset all filters
industry
rating
Kari Flor
Manager, Telecommunications at a comms service provider with 1,001-5,000 employees
Dec 13 2018

What is most valuable?

The call me feature is one of the features our employees seem to love, they hate having to locate a phone number to call in to it. They say it is cumbersome.

How has it helped my organization?

It allows for collaboration between like teams located in different manufacturing facilities as well as corporate offices, including training.

What needs improvement?

In collaborating we sometimes find it difficult to let others "control" your meeting while they speak, users say it is cumbersome to "pass the puck".

InterCall: not as much collaboration ability.

What other advice do I have?

Be aware of the different costs associated with voice and data (even if you don't use it you may still be charged).

Yes, I don't remember.
Xavie Sierra Moreu
Unified Communications Engineer at a comms service provider with 10,001+ employees
Sep 12 2017

What is most valuable?

The possibility to have conferences with several people. The best feature is that you know to whom you are talking. It's not like a phone conference where someone is… more»

How has it helped my organization?

I'm work at Telefonica International. This tool improves our communications with people all around the globe.

What needs improvement?

Cisco WebEx is always developing more functions and improving on the ones that it already has. So, I think that all areas are improving already.

Cisco is not cheap, and this product is not the exception to the rule, but it is worth all the money paid.

Not previously. But currently, we also use Lync (Skype for Business), and WebEx is far far better than Skype.

What other advice do I have?

If you have the budget, go for WebEx. You won't find anything more stable, scalable, and with a fair support team.

Find out what your peers are saying about Cisco, TeamViewer, Microsoft and others in Virtual Meetings. Updated: July 2019.
354,290 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Antonio Dota
Network & Unified Collaboration Leader at a energy/utilities company with 10,001+ employees
Nov 01 2017

What is most valuable?

Improved collaboration.

How has it helped my organization?

Cisco Spark has changed the concept of team messaging and communication in a very dramatic way. Messaging, meeting, and delivery calling are now easy from the cloud. This app also ensures security of the users by providing an encrypted and feasible chance for enterprise-wide engagement. The part I… more»

What needs improvement?

Though it is a nice app to work with, it has downsides, too. It is not very user-friendly. Sometimes users cannot use voice recognition to send a message. Sometimes messages will not send, icons sometimes will not load, and those things disappoint a user. They should work on solving these issues as… more»

Helena Schoeman
Group Learning and Development Programme Manager at a tech services company with 10,001+ employees
Aug 10 2017

What is most valuable?

I enjoy conducting virtual training in the WebEx training room. I’m in Learning & Development and delivering training virtually with a tool that easily integrates with Outlook is great.

How has it helped my organization?

Ease of use; people in our company are familiar with WebEx meetings, so to move to the training platform didn’t take a lot of effort or knowledge share. We are conducting various training sessions… more»

What needs improvement?

For the Training centre: * When you use the whiteboard, you cannot MOVE the contributions of learners. * To co-facilitate and have all the features, e.g., mute or unmute learners, assign permissions… more»

Not available.

Used Saba. Scheduling and the integration with Outlook is much easier with WebEx.

What other advice do I have?

With IT support and global company licenses, it is easy to use.
Financial Consultant
Jan 23 2018

What do you think of Webex?

How has it helped my organization?

It allows me to conduct meetings, share files, record events, chat, and have presentations with co-workers.

What is most valuable?

Webinar.

What needs improvement?

The charges for US and Asia vary greatly.  It costs more to subscribe to WebEx in Asia.

Three to five years.

No stability issues.

No scalability issues.

Very good. Phone support is available 24/7 to get technical help.

I have recently switched to a different solution. WebEx is more costly. There are equivalent solutions at a lower cost.…
Paolo Della Mea
Network Build Leader at a manufacturing company with 10,001+ employees
Nov 03 2017

What do you think of Webex?

What is most valuable?

Using it anywhere on any devices.

How has it helped my organization?

Having the quickest meetings ever.

What needs improvement?

Overall collaborations.

I have used it for one year.

No issues.

Customer Service: A 10 out of 10. Technical Support: A 10 out of 10.

Jabber. It was less flexible, which is why we switched.

The initial setup was easy and quick.

It…
Andrey Perepelitsyn
Microsoft SQL Server DBA at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
Dec 26 2017

What do you think of Webex?

What is our primary use case?

Using it for web conferencing, and for screen and documents sharing between members of geographically distributed teams.

How has it helped my organization?

Team members do not need to use public solutions to collaborate on complex projects, share files and screens.

What is most valuable?

Audio and video conferencing Screen demonstration and control Document sharing

What needs improvement?

Webex is mostly doing its job without any issues. The only thing it maybe needs is a chat. It is not very comfortable to use. Private and public messages is a good idea, but it is too easy to select the wrong option.

What do I

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Webex

354,290 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Webex Questions

Webex Projects By Members

What is Webex?

Webex is designed to help companies improve communication and increase productivity with unlimited HD video meetings in shared meeting spaces.

Companies can use Webex, a Cisco product, to collaborate with peers, share documents and other information, create high-impact webinars and online events, and present dynamic online courses. It can be tailored to your exact company needs and can be fully integrated with mobile apps for iPhone, iPad, Android, and BlackBerry.

Also known as
Cisco Spark
Webex customers

Seagate Technology, Kohn Pedersen Fox, World Vision International, Glen Raven, University of Notre Dame, CEV Multimedia, The Food Group, LUMEDX, California Baptist University, and Georgetown University Law Center.

BUYER'S GUIDE
Download our free Virtual Meetings Report and find out what your peers are saying about Cisco, TeamViewer, Microsoft, and more!