Zendesk Guide Review

We are more accurate on multiple channels and we get a lot of data from the system that we can use.

What is most valuable?

The ease of use and great flexibility is awesome. Also, as an agent it's the macros and the tight integration with the Help Center. As an administrator, it's more how easy it is to configure the workflows and the apps framework.

How has it helped my organization?

It has lifted our customer service! Not only can we reply faster, we are more accurate on multiple channels and we get a lot of data from the system that we can use to become even better!

What needs improvement?

There is always room for improvement - The trick is to find an improvement that benefits a broad part of Zendesk’s user base. The product base is solid and i can’t think of anything major that needs fixing.

I have been using it for about six years in two different companies.

There are always different requirements for each company on implementation, but we always manage to find a solution

We have had no issues with the stability.

We have had no issues with scaling it for our customers needs.

Zendesk support has always been stellar. Most are spot on, some go above and beyond.

We had a homemade web based solution before, and we needed something new. The question started with: do we keep developing on our own system or do we get an out of the box solution and work from there. When we stumbled upon Zendesk there was no question. The level of functionality would take us too many man hours to create ourselves and would not be as great as Zendesk.

Basic setup is fairly easy and after that its really up to you how complex you make your setup.

We did it in in-house implementation. At the time we had the opportunity to do so and we opted to try it ourselves. If you are doing a very basic setup you can easily do it yourself, but if the complexity rises you are well off on spending some money on an implementation partner.

Zendesk might seem a bit pricey at first, but once you get down to what value Zendesk can provide your company - both in terms of saved working hours, happier customers and CX data from multiple channels, it's well worth it!

What other advice do I have?

Start a trial or contact a Zendesk partner - you won’t be disappointed!

More Zendesk Guide reviews from users