Zendesk Guide Review

What is most valuable?

The reporting feature. It was easy to use and discover and trends occurring in the calls to discuss in meetings.

How has it helped my organization?

More accountability. When you have a ticket(s) open it makes you accountable to get it resolved. It provides real data from a production perspective as well.

What needs improvement?

Not that it was particularly difficult, but we needed direct assistance from Zendesk for the implementation.

I used Zendesk daily for about two years.

There were no problems with the deployment at all. It went very smoothly.

It's been very stable.

There have been no issues scaling it for our needs.

I personally never had to call Zendesk for tech support or customer service. That was funneled through a different person.

There was no previous ticketing system in place. Several others were evaluated but Zendesk being web based and having integration with Gmail was a big part of the deciding factor.

I was not involved with the deployment.

Implementation was done by one person other than me with the direct assistance of Zendesk.

What other advice do I have?

Of the several different help desk ticket systems I have used ZenDesk was the easiest to learn and use during a call.

Give Zendesk a serious look during your evaluation process. This product is scale-able for any size of help desk, has great reporting features, and easy to learn.

More Zendesk Guide reviews from users